Kia hiwa rā!
The Te Rūnanga Group is a dynamic and contemporary organisation that supports the tribal institutions of Ngāi Tahu, the aspirations of Ngāi Tahu Whānui and is guided by the vision:
'mō tātou, ā, mō kā uri ā muri ake nei'
(for us and our children after us).
Connect with Ngāi Tahu via 'Ngā Pūkenga' - Our new online Talent Database
You can register your skills and experience on Ngā Pukenga allowing us to connect you with future opportunities with Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu such as current vacancies, scholarship opportunities or governance appointments.
We can offer great opportunities to people with ambition and vision. Whether you are starting your career or are looking for your next move as an experienced professional, working for Ngāi Tahu may be the challenge you are looking for and Ngā Pūkenga is a great way to ensure you hear about the latest opportunities straight from the source.
Apply Now For:
Ngāi Tahu Seafood
Manager, Business and Strategy Development
Permanent / Full Time
Ngāi Tahu Seafood is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ngāi Tahu Holdings Group. We are building a strong reputation for the business, which includes the marketing of premium seafood such as rock lobster, pāua, blue cod, green shell mussels and iconic Bluff oysters to global and domestic markets. Ngāi Tahu Seafood also manages an extensive wetfish quota portfolio.
We currently seek to appoint a Manager, Business and Strategy Development. Reporting to the Chief Executive, this role is dedicated to the identification, development and subsequent implementation of commercial opportunities that will help continue to build the Ngāi Tahu Seafood business.
We are looking for capable applicants who have a diverse range of skills including:
- A proven track record in a similar role.
- An ability to think strategically and exercise sound decision-making and judgement skills.
- Great analytical and report writing skills.
- The ability to develop business opportunities from concept to implementation.
- A team player – excellent at building relationships both within and outside the organisation.
- Operational experience would be advantageous, especially a sound understanding of key financial drivers.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in an exciting industry. If you have what it takes then we are keen to hear from you.
For further details please read the position description. To apply, please attach and email a completed application form, cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Applications close: Sunday 9 June 2013
Te Whatumanawa Māoritanga o Rehua Marae
- A 0.5.FTE position for a Registered Nurse
- An autonomous, client focused role
- Utilising health and social skills
The role is Marae based carrying out social and clinical assessments, developing and overseeing support plans and empowering kaumatua and kuia to improve their health and wellbeing.
We are looking for a nurse who will share our dedication to working in support of the kaumatua in our community.
- Nurse registration and a current practicing certificate
- Experience working with Māori whanau and the wider community
- Knowledge and understanding of Tikanga and te Reo Māori or willingness to learn
- Experience in long term conditions or medical nursing highly desired
- Confidence in basic computer systems and on-line information recording
- Excellent verbal communication skills, coupled with a caring nature and the ability to connect and interact within a multi-cultured environment
- Ability to plan and organize assignments effectively, to establish priorities and meet deadlines in a demanding client focused environment
- A current full driver's license
For a copy of the job description please contact Elena Gapper 03 355 5615 or email@example.com.
Applications close: Friday 24 May 2013. Please apply in writing with a current CV to:
Te Whatumanawa Māoritanga o Rehua Marae
PO Box 21260
Te Papa Tongarewa Museum
Closing Date : 24 May 2013
He kawe i te ngākau, i te hinengaro ki wāhi kē, he arataki hoki i te hīkoi o te tangata i tēnei ao ki huarahi hou. Koia tēnā te moemoeā o Te Papa mō ngā rā kei mua i te aroaro. Ka noho hei pou ārahi mō te whare pupuri taonga nei ko te Mana Taonga. Arā, e kore e wareware ngā herenga ā-whakapapa, ā-wairua o ngā iwi, o ngā hapori, o ngā whānau, ki ngā taonga, me ērā atu kohinga kua tukua mai ki Te Papa.
Ka noho te Kaihautū hei mema o te Rōpū Matua, ā, ka tuku pūrongo ki te Kaiwhakahaere Matua me te Kaiārahi. Ka riro māna e whakapakari ngā pūmanawa o Te Papa, māna hoki e whakapūmau ngā āhuatanga o te manaaki i te Mana Taonga i roto i Te Papa, otirā, ki ngā hapori o waho, huri noa i Aotearoa.
Ko ētahi o ngā tino pūmanawa mō tēnei tūnga ko te matatau ki te reo Māori, te noho mārama, mōhio hoki ki ngā tikanga Maori, tae atu ki ngā pūkenga tika mō te ārahi i te tangata, me ngā tūnga kaiwhakahaere mātāmua. Me tangata rawa e mōhiotia ana ka whai hua āna mahi i ngā whiriwhiringa rautaki, me āna tikanga ārahi rōpū.
He tino horopaki manamanahau tō Te Papa i roto i ngā tau. Nā reira ko ngā pūkenga whakapakari whanaungatanga ki ngā rāngai maha, pūkenga whakaatu hoki i ngā wawata o te tūnga, me te whāinga hua o ngā kaupapa me ngā kōkiri o ngā whare pupuru taonga o ēnei rā, tētahi mea nui.
He tino tūnga tēnei, nā reira he momo kē te tangata ka kōwhiria. Mā ōna pūkenga huhua me āna mahi e whakawātea te huarahi ki ngā ahurea kia whai wāhi ki Te Papa, kia noho ko tēnei whare hei tohu ki te ao mō te tuakiri o Aotearoa New Zealand.
Peka mai ki te pae tukutuku o Te Papa www.tepapa.govt.nz mō ētahi whakamārama roa kē atu mō te tūnga me ngā taipitopito tono mai. Mō ētahi atu mōhiohio mō tēnei tūnga, tēnā whakapā mai ki a Lyn Harrison 027-245-2477.
Ka kati ngā tono hei te 5pm ā te Paraire 24 Haratua 2013.